Location: Brisbane, AU
Type of Contract: Permanent, Casual or Contract
Level of experience: 5-10 years however, candidates with all levels of experience are welcome to apply.
Reporting to the Director Engineering; The Senior Consultant - Reliability Availability & Maintainability Engineer will be part of a multi-disciplined team and play a crucial role in the successful delivery of projects. The role will provide you with the opportunity to apply your RAM expertise across major projects.
- Generate and review System Assurance Plans that lay out processes and requirements on the management of Reliability, Availability and Maintainability, as well as reliability-related KPI, for the assigned project (s) and associated work packages, for the duration of the project lifecycle.
- Develop and review System Assurance deliverables, including RAM Analysis Reports, FMECA, RAM Demonstration Plans and Reports.
- Establish a RAM model capturing the targets and performance of the work packages and human behaviour influencing the overall performance of the project.
- Update the RAM model, at each stage of the project, prepare associated RAM prediction reports, highlight potential non-compliances with RAM performance targets across the project and it’s work packages and coordinate the resolution of potential non-compliances in RAM performance.
- Ensure that the effect of design changes and changes in scope are accommodated in the RAM model, without negatively impacting the achievement of RAM performance targets
- Engage in the derivation and review of RAM-related design and scope requirements required to meet agreed RAM targets, through relevant project lifecycle stages.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholder on a day to day basis and respond to technical and non-technical related observations and queries concerning System Assurance.
Experience & skills:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant engineering discipline
- Membership of a professional institute preferred
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Familiar with RAM engineering tools & techniques, e.g. RAM modelling & RBD, RAM analysis, FMECA, RAM apportionment & prediction, FRACAS & RAM demonstration
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills
- Strong relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills